A Lovely Blog


Look at this blog!

Comments

  1. did you create this, the glitter and ink? i love it!! the colors are so striking, the fonts perfect, and the little flower-like lanterns give this a romantic feeling...i want to go there! by reading your twitter updates on the right, i'd have to guess that you stayed up and worked on for quite a while ;) hope you stay awake long enough to enjoy this beautiful day, pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I created it. But, no, I didn't. I just happened upon it from another blog and thought it was pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri, if you click on the words Look at This Blog, the link takes you to the web site. I thought I had added the link to the post but just realized I hadn't. I just fixed it. Guess it was a little confusing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts